EVO Ambulance Paramedic Vehicle Conversion Service; design, specify and build demonstrable quality vehicle conversions to your exact requirements for all car, 4x4 and van applications, as a one stop shop.
EVO Quality Management Systems are specific to special vehicle conversions and assessed by the British Standards Institute and incorporates our on-time delivery promise. BSI EN 2001:2008.
- 4x4 Fast First Response, patient extraction unit – Nissan Pathfinder
- Volvo V50/70, Vauxhall Zafira and SEAT Altea – NHS Specification including comms
- First Aid Units for static use at public events – VW Transporter, Renault Master
- First Aid and Tools Extraction Renault Master and VW Crafter for Motor Sport Circuits
- Van and 4x4 Mobile workshops – all vehicle types
- Major Incident operations and communications control administration vehicles with onboard toilet welfare unit.
- Major Accident fast and first response support unit with mast flood lighting and tools equipment management to support front line vehicles, specifically RTA.
- Livery design, manufacture and application service
- See also our Solutions Section for information about our designed and manufactured Emergency services vehicle equipment, which you can purchase direct.